Monday 11 March 2013

Photography :D

Today we got a brief to make a presentation about ourselves..


This is some of my ideas that came to mind..

 Me... well my head...
 Face book... my main obsession

 I'm the middle child of three. This is my older brother, Jamie and younger sister, Rachel.
 


 Finally, I thought I should include my first pieces of photography. These went intentional photography's to ever use. The top one is my brother surfing. His friend owns an SLR and gave it to me when they went surfing one day and I got some good shots.

I think this one on the left was a bit earlier, but we were in castlegregory surfing and afterwards hung out on the beach. Ryan and Eoghan decided they wanted to remake some scene in a movie, and found this sand Don. The camera was put on sports mode for me, but it was how all these photos came out made me interested and excited to see what else I could do with a camera.


  Below this is a picture of one of my favourite pastimes, well I suppose habits, Tea and biscuits at the fire.. and my cat, she loves her getting her photo taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment