Wednesday 29 April 2015

Jade Beall

About Jade

“I have come to drag you out of yourself, and take you in my heart. I have come to bring out the beauty you never knew you had  and lift you like a prayer to the sky” ~ Rumi

Jade Beall is a Tucson, AZ based world-renown Photographer specializing in truthful images of women to inspire feeling irreplaceably beautiful as a counter-balance to the airbrushed photoshopped imagery that dominates main stream media. Her recent work "A Beautiful Body Project" has touched 100,000's of women's lives and garnered global attention from media outlets including the BBC, The Huffington Post & beyond. Jade's book series and media platform feature untouched photos of women alongside their stories of their journeys to build self-esteem in a world that thrives off women feeling insecure. Jade's dream is to inspire future generations of women to be free from the unnecessary self-suffering and embrace their beauty just as they are.

"I am here to be a facilitator for living Heaven on Earth. I am here to support Your Waking Dream.  I am here to stand in my Authentic Beauty and reflect Your Divine Gorgeousness.  I am here to be a radiant reflection of Life.  I am Life.  You are Life.  All of this that we are and that we have: is Divine.  All of this is: Magic.  All of this: Just Is."  -Jade Beall

No comments:

Post a Comment